Shelby Aviator Prescription Sunglasses
In addition to being a champion race car driver and builder, Carroll Shelby was an accomplished aviator. These Shelby exclusively designed aviator sunglasses, residing in a collapsible case, are a salute to the man who hungered for speed - on the ground and in the air. Carefully crafted to the same exacting standards as the vehicles built by Shelby American, these Shelby aviator sunglasses feature superior construction and materials that make them extremely lightweight, From the genuine carbon fiber arms bearing the Shelby logo to the gun metal front frame, these subtle shades with their gray polarized, anti-glare, anti-scratch and UV400 protected lenses are all high performance.
- Lens Style
- Polarized Gray
- Transitions Gray (color changing for indoor/outdoor use)
- Lens Type
- Single Vision
- Traditional Progressive (no-line bifocal) + $40/pair
- Ultimate Driving Progressive (optimized for the best progressive driving experience) + $80/pair
- Genuine carbon fiber arms with Shelby logo
- Polarization for improved clarity
- UV400 for full protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Anti-glare / anti-reflective to prevent unwanted light reflections
- Collapsible flat Shelby sunglasses case
- Microfiber branded cloth with CS logo
- Velvet carrying pouch
- Exclusively designed and only available at Shelby Store
* You will be contacted for the next steps in the process by an Optician within 24 hours of placing your order to provide Rx and fitting information
(for any questions regarding prescription lenses, please email: prescriptions@Shelby.com)
Check out our other available style, the R model!
Note: Special ordered items are Not refundable. In the case of a quality issue, the vendor will work to replace the item.